Saturday 15 August 2015

Lazy Day / Evening Out :)

Hey guys,

Ah so here we are Friday night, officially the weekend, yay! :D I hope everyone had a good day :)

So today was another chill day for me :) Over the past few weeks I really haven't had many days where I've been able to have a good sleep-ins so in the last two days I've been making the most of it :P I also haven't had many of those days where you can just stay in bed for as long as you want, or in my case until my stomach insists that I get up :P Luckily, yesterday and today I have been able to sleep in until one o' clock and not get up until almost three :D

So yup, I had a really good sleep last night and I didn't wake properly until one o' clock. First thing I did was go on my phone and check all my social media; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, the lot really :P I then got chatting to a few of my friends and my cousin so I was really distracted. In the end it was my stomach that told me it was time to get up as I was getting really hungry :P

I got myself up anyways, had a shower and got dressed and what not. I was hoping to have a pj day but then I decided that I was going to go an ddo the shopping with me mom so I had to through some clothes on :P So then I had my breakfast, Rice Krispies are my fav at the moment, so I had a bowl of them. I then sorted the kitchen, put the dishes away and not what and I then I sat myself down to the TV :)

My mom was home shortly after four and we said we'd head out and do the shopping. However, when discussing what we were going to have for our dinner we decided that we would go out somewhere for our food. We considered going to a local restaurant, The Huntsman, which is where we would usually go on a Friday evening if we wanted food. But then after thinking about it we said we might take a trip to the G Hotel instead as we hadn't been there for dinner in years (well I hadn't anyway). So we looked at their dinner menu online to see if there was stuff there that we would like and there was so decided to head there :)

I had thrown on the top I was wearing the day before and my high waisted black jeans as I wanted to take a pic of it for my last blog post (http://itsarosyworld.blogspot.com/2015/08/a-few-busy-days.html) as I had forgotten to do so on the day. Seeing as we were going out for out dinner I decided I would change my top. I looked through my drawers and  I pulled out my maroon crop top and I was going to wear that but I was a bit unsure. I then looked in my wardrobe and I spotter a shirt/top that I have had for three years and I thought oohhh that could be really nice and chic. So I tried it on anyway with my high waisted black jeans and I showed it to my and we both agreed that it looked really nice, so I decided to go with that outfit along with my new ankle boot/shoes from Penneys :)








Once we sorted ourselves out we headed as far as the G. We wander through the different lounges and we decided to go for the cream 'Grand Salon' lounge, our usual spot it seems to be becoming :P We took a look at the menu and decided on our food. I chose to have the fish and chips and my mom went with the G burger. With out food we ordered water and I got a Virgin Mojito :D We were waiting a good few minutes for our food so we had a good chat :) When out food came it looked lovely and just how we ordered it (we had a asked for a few changes) so that was good. When we dug in our dinner was delicious and my drink was refreshing :D




After our dinner we were pretty full so we decided not to have proper dessert and instead my mom had an American coffee and I had a pot of Earl Grey Tea :) They were lovely for just after our dinner and we were able to relax with them. After awhile we finished our tea/coffee and decided that we had better go and do the shopping, even though we were almost to comfy to leave, and we had considered just heading home but we said we might as we go and get it done :P Dinner was my treat and overall it cost €41 which was alright :)




We left the G anyways after our lovely evening and then we headed to Dunnes Stores to do the shopping. We said we'd take a look upstairs in the clothes/home ware section before we got into the actual shopping. We looked around but we didn't see too much. We did see some four wheeler suitcases and took  a lot of interest in the. Two in particular appealed to me, one was on sale for €30 and it as blue and the other was €45 and it was purple. I inspected them both and came to the conclusion that overall the purple one seemed to be the more sturdier one and had a bigger capacity, however, I much preferred the blue one and the way it was inside but the handle on it just didn't seem like it was very strong :/


In the end I decided not to get either of them and to just think about it and sure I can always go back for a second look and get one then :) I don't really need a new suitcase but the one I currently have is really big and I noticed that when I was going on my holidays to Scotland earlier this summer that because it was so big that I was packing way too much than I needed even though the case didn't seem very full, yet I was almost over weight heading over. So my mom suggested that I get a slightly small bag that will be better suited to shorter holidays and that's why I was so interested in those suitcases at Dunnes :) Hopefully now the next time I see them I'll be able to get the best one :D

Anyways, after our look upstairs, we headed back down to the food and did our proper shopping. We ended up not getting too much as I will only be home for three or four more days before I'll be heading for Sligo again, so obviously we didn't need lots of food.

When we had our shopping finished we headed home and I changed straight into my pjs as it was almost nine o' clock :P For the rest of the evening/night we just watched a few different things on TV. My mom headed to bed then and I got my pics from today sorted and put some on IG and then I got started on this post :)

So ya, that was my slightly lazy day :P I'll be heading to bed now in the next few minutes because we have to be up around eight tomorrow morning as we are going to town. My mom and I are heading to get our hair done first and then we are going to have a look around some shops and then head for a late breakfast/lunch, most likely at our fav spot in town, McCambridges :)  I don't think we have any plans after all that but it's going to be a girly day anyway :D

Well night now and I hope everyone had a good day and has a lovely Saturday tomorrow :) Chat to you all tomorrow, hopefully :*

Kate! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment