Saturday 1 August 2015

Almost home time :)

Hey guys,

So it's my last night here in Scotland :) I am as packed as I can be until the morning when just the last few bits have to go in the case. My boarding pass is printed and I have my bus ticket for getting home booked so I think I'm all sorted :D I have a few busy weeks ahead of me now when I get home (Leaving Cert/ CAO results, babysitting, meeting up with friends etc...) but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone :)

As you know if you have been keeping up to date with my latest blog posts I went to see the new movie Hot Pursuit this evening and I really enjoyed it :D The movie was very funny and overall it was a very good movie :) I loved the combo of Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara, they were both brilliant :D The movie I would say is only about an hour and a half long so it's not one that you are sitting there going please end :P I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a laugh :P




After the movie we went for a quick game of crazy golf and that was good fun too :) We went for a game earlier this week too but I played a much better game this evening :P When we finished that we held ourselves back from playing the claw machines to try and win a Minion and headed for home. 

So now I'm just chilling in front of the TV with a glass of milk and a chocolate bun and rice krispie bun :D But I better be heading to bed now as I have to be up around seven or half seven to get myself ready and to get going :) Hopefully I'll be able to keep up the good streak of blogging I've been having this past week when I get home, I promise I'll do my best to keep it up :P

Night now and chat again soon :*

Kate! Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment