Friday 31 July 2015

Packing fun :)

Good afternoon my good people :)

Look at this, a post that isn't coming out after midnight :O :P Since I had a pretty late night last night I didn't get up today until about 2pm :D However, I still feel really tired :/ I hope ye are all having a good day though, Friday at last! :D

So I am going home tomorrow after my week and a half away and I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends and family :) I packed my bag there a while ago and thankfully everything! However, I'm more concerned about the weight of my case as it was close to the allowed weight coming over and some of the stuff I bought while I was here is weighty stuff (eg. boxes if cards, my new camera etc.)

I also had to pack my Michael Kors handbag into my case as well since I got a gorgeous new Victoria's Secret bag (with I am beyond in love with) when I was on my way over from the Dublin Airport Terminal 2 VS shop. (I'll include that purchase in a post sometime :) ) However, my aunt came to the rescue and told me that I should put some of my clothes into the bag and then it wouldn't be taking up too much space in the suitcase, and it worked a treat! :D



After some strategic packing I got everything in their bar all my toiletries, my pjs and what I'm wearing today but they should just sit nicely on top tomorrow morning :) #crisisaverted For my hand luggage I'm allowed two pieces of small baggage as I'm flying with Aerlingus. I have my laptop with me so when that's in it's bag that'll be one piece and then my Victoria's Secret handbag will be my other one as it just has so much space in it so it's totes handy :D I don't plan on carrying much anyways in my hand luggage just my purse, my phone, earphones and my coat, oh and not forgetting my neck rest aswell :P

So now that all my packing is out of the way I can relax a bit now and enjoy my last evening :) My cousin and I are heading to the cinema later this evening to see Hot Pursuit (Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara) so I'm excited to see that because it looks quite funny :P Well it's just time for some dinner now and then it'll be time for us to head off :)

So I shall chat to you all later :*

Kate! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment