Monday 27 July 2015

More holidaying!

Hi guys,

Sorry for the long time no post :/ To be honest I have a blog in my drafts that I started to write about a month ago about my trip to Sunderland but I was unable to finish it and I just couldn't bring myself to go back to it. Maybe over the next while I'll get back to it and finish it off or maybe I'll just do a quick finish on the draft and post it as a two part blog post with the second post to come in the future. However, we'll see how things go :P

Anyways........
I'm ssooo looking forward to tomorrow! I'm on my annual holiday in Scotland at the moment and I'm heading to Fyvie Castle tomorrow afternoon :D
I must admit in all the years I've been here I've never been to see much of the local sites, so I did some research this evening as to what's worth visiting around the place. I am a real castle lover so when I saw that there are actually loads of castles around the place I became very excited :D
I cut the list down to three castles; Balmoral Castle, which is a residence of the Queen, Castle Fraser and Fyvie Castle. I was a bit iffy about Balmoral and Castle Fraser and after much consideration I thought Fyvie seemed like the best and nicest one worth going to see :) By the looks of it, it seems to be such a beautiful castle and the reviews appear to be really good too so I'm very excited :) I also treated myself to some new photography equipment this week which has also contributed to my excitement! :D (further post of latest purchase to come :P )

Well it's getting late now and I'm also watching one of my favourite movies ever, Pitch Perfect so I think it's time to sign off. I will do my best to keep you updated on my endeavours and purchases :)

Night,
Kate! Xx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment