Sunday 5 July 2015

Random Explanation Post

Hey guys,

Sorry about the long time no chat, I am actually so bad at this blogging stuff. As I tweeted earlier this week having the lack of motivation and inspiration is absolutely the worst thing to have as a blogger. I'm not going to lie, I'm finding it so difficult to bring myself to do new posts. Tweeting and posting on Facebook is easy, but then again you are quite limited there *cough Twitter and its only 140 characters cough* but when it comes to a full on blog post the struggle is real :P Plus English was never my strongest/best subject at school so writing at length is quite daunting :/ Yano, you just want to put it off for as long as possible, and that's basically what has led to my lack of posting. Being completely honest I'm actually just doing this post because I have nothing better to do with my time and because I also feel guilty #ohtheshame

Anywhooo, enough of my self wallowing. I've had a busy past two or three weeks with being in Sunderland (post on that is coming.....if ever :P ), starting work and having sick friends and more travelling. This summer I'm doing some work experience at a local primary school summer camp with children who are just getting ready to start school. It's such good fun I must admit, playing with toys, making Rice Krispy buns, it's all fun and games really and the little ones are just hilarious XD
Late last week my two best friends had to go to hospital for different reasons and I must say it was a stressful enough time. I don't think I've ever been in a hospital for so long so often (six and a half hours between two different wards in one day). But what can I say, I'm just an amazing friend :D
Since Tuesday I've been away in Sligo with some family. I love coming up here as often as possible as some my favourite family/people live here and I hate leaving every time </3 Ugh and the weather here has been just glorious! :D Well I mean obviously nothing like the rest of Europe, but sunny and warm days where you can leave the door open in the house are amazing when they come around even if it isn't 30 degrees out :)

Well as I type it's currently twenty five minutes past midnight so I think it's time (for me anyways) to finish up and sign off for the night. I have Family Guy on the TV and I also have Ed Sheeran's Photograph playing in the background as I go, so a good night all round I think (there may also have been a bowl of popcorn, a glass of Coke, some Maltesers, a Kinder Beuno and a Loop the Loop involved :P ). So until I make another burst of blogging, I hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully I'll have something for you all again soon :D :* Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment